Disclaimer About the Author
The author has degrees in Journalism and English, with an emphasis in creative writing. She also has 12+ years of Catholic education, but she is not a theologian. So, if there are any errors in theology, please forgive the sinner and instruct the ignorant.
If you have any comments or questions, please write in the comment boxes. Thank you! +CHS
About the Title
The title is taken from St. Paul in 2 Corinthians 3: 1-6
“Are we beginning to commend ourselves again? Or do we need, as some, letters of commendation to you or from you? You are our letter, written in our hearts, known and read by all men; being manifested that you are a letter of Christ, cared for by us, written not in ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts. Such confidence we have through Christ toward God. Not that we are adequate in ourselves to consider anything as coming from ourselves, but our adequacy is from God, who also made us adequate as servants of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.”
A Mini-Litany to This Blog’s Patron Saints
- Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and enkindle in us the fire of your love… (abbreviated as +CHS)
- Mary, Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us.
- St. Paul, pray for us.
- St. Jerome, pray for us.
- St. Augustine, pray for us.
- St. Thomas Aquinas, pray for us.
- St. Catherine of Siena, pray for us.
- Bls. Pope John Paul II & Mother Teresa of Calcutta, pray for us.
- All you angels and saints, pray for us.
Just For Fun
How I would describe my creative process: